The many features of the large ipu bags include:
- Designed for ipu heke, the large bag is about 26” tall.
- Seven different colors and designs.
- Each bag is reversible, with kahiko print on one side and ‘auana print on the other.
- Lined and quilted for durability and protection.
- Comes with strong webbed shoulder straps, easily transferred from one reversible side to the other, and is equipped with a strong nylon drawstring closure.
- Large pockets on both sides of the bag to hold pu‘ili, kala‘au, ‘ili‘ili, and other accessories. Each bag also comes with a separate pad.